Thursday, August 27, 2020

How & Why I Wrote an Ebook about ... er... Writing an Ebook!



It was late March this year, it was dark and the Lockdown had well and truly set in...

I'd had one week of watching enough daytime TV to sink a ship, so much so that I thought Philip Schofield and Holly Willoughby had moved in with me! 

I couldn't take any more, the pubs were shut, I was eating and drinking my way through all of the totally unnecessary panic-bought items that my fridge in normal times would never have otherwise entertained so what was I going to do with my time?

I resorted to the trusty Google search as well as becoming a regular Twitter Voyeur and after ruling out becoming President of the United States I decided to write my first ebook....

The Simplest Guide to Writing an Ebook Ever! (and how to make money from it)

Then came the struggle to choose my subject. What would I write about? What did I do apart from play (and watch) football, apart from go to the pub and have a few pints? All things that would probably totally bore me myself if I was the reader! So then after a bit of wall-staring the lightbulb moment arrived - I'd write my own very first ebook about.... how to write your very first ebook!

So, pleased as punch and a few months later here it is. I know it won't be a best-seller or a Hollywood Blockbuster won't be made from it, but hopefully you'll find it useful and may inspire you (if you haven't already) to take the plunge and be able to call yourself an author!


The Simplest Guide to Writing an Ebook Ever! (and how to make money from it)


This guide does 'exactly what is says on the tin'!

Inside I simplify the journey covering all the requirements in the process from choosing your initial subject and niche, writing & creating your brand new 'shiny' ebook, then finally right through to publishing it, marketing it & ultimately earning from it!


No comments:

Post a Comment